Sherley Cruz, board member and volunteer since 2006
“I was asked to do employment law training. I help with representation for employees. It’s just been really amazing whenever you step into the building; there is a lot of positive energy. There is a real sense of empowerment for people who are otherwise marginalized. It’s really great to be a part of it.”
Why Become a Member?
Individual and organizational membership is open to and encouraged for all those who support the mission of the Collaborative. Individual members receive all Collaborative services and are invited to participate in all Collaborative activities. In order to receive voting privileges, in addition to membership dues, individual members must participate in 5 activities / meetings / events within the six months of completing this form.
Members have the power to:
- Elect the Board of Directors
- At the Annual Meeting approve the Collaborative’s Annual work program and budget
- Be part of a growing base of community Leadership and power
- Have access to the Chelsea Collaborative’s Leadership Development Institutes
- Get to know the incredible and diverse set of people who make up the Collaborative
Additional benefits of becoming a member:
- Support in organizing efforts
- Free training programs
- Community updates
- Additional resources and support for your activities
- Have fun with people who truly care about Organizing for Change!
How do I sign up?
Download the form below and return it in person or by mail to our offices at 318 Broadway, Chelsea, MA 02150.